annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Very slow internet speed

Jeffhardy
Grande
Grande
In the past 12 hours the internet has been quite slow, SpeedTest is reporting 0.01Mbps to 0.06Mbps max (more than 10 test done in this 12-hour period).
I've restarted the phone, reconfigured the APN and it seemed to have no effect whatsoever.
I checked the app and I still have 46GB left, wwhst can I do in order to fix this?
Thank you!
0 Kudos
2 RISPOSTE 2
Rebecca11
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hello @Jeffhardy, I contacted you in private. I am at your disposal to check together. See you soon!

0 Kudos
Jeffhardy
Grande
Grande
Hi altought I sent you a message yesterday I also would like to add some information here.

I bought the sim card on June 20th and started having trouble on July 20th. In the first month I had no problem and did renew my offer 5 times.
I still have 48.22GB to use on it.

Speestest results:
0.03Mbps Download / 0.00Mbps Upload
Vodafone Italy (Rome)
Ping 53ms / Jitter 538ms / 1.9% packet loss

0.03Mbps Download / 0.00Mbps Upload
Telecom Italia S.P.A (Pescara)
Ping 868ms / Jitter 897ms / 0% packet loss

Using Windows ping command through the Command Prompt (Phone hotspot) I've been able do ping Google sending 1 byte and got these results:
Sent = 73655, Received = 65230, Lost = 8425 (11% loss)
Minimum = 33ms, Maximum = 3513ms, Average 124ms

I've been in Pollutri for all this 32-day-period and as stated before in the first month had had no problem whatsoever. I've more than 50 Speestest.net results and the cmd ping results saved in a .txt file that I can send you if it helps on fixing this issue.
0 Kudos