annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Problems with payments

Maks2
Grande
Grande

My number is 379xxxxxxx. I have 48 GB and 15 days left. Neither in app on smartphine nor on the website it is imossible to refill the trafic iff it ends before 30 days. The remaining trafic will be enough for me for next 3-4 days. What to do after? I have enough money on my HO account but hot to refill earlier than when 30 days finishes?

0 Kudos
3 RISPOSTE 3
Josephine
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hello @Maks2, the gigabytes of your offer have not finished, you still have 38.54 gigabytes. If you terminate them before the month's renewal, you cannot restart as it is not included in the 200 Giga offer, you have to wait for the monthly renewal which will take place on January 18th. We remain available. Good day.

0 Kudos
Maks2
Grande
Grande

Hello Josephine, thanks for your answer. Now I understand that the problem is not a bug as I though previously. | Unfortunately I cannot stay without internet till Jan 18th. I am absolutely sure that the remaining 38 Gb will not be enough for me for next 13 days. I will consume this traffic during next 4-6 days. Can you please recommend me another tariff so I can solve this problem probably by switching to a more expensive option? Thanks in advance.  

0 Kudos
Josephine
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @Maks2, we currently don't have offers exceeding 200Giga, the only thing you can evaluate is the activation of a second number with another offer to complement this one. We remain available. Good day.

0 Kudos