Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Riparti non riparte

ho.risolto Vai alla soluzione
LuisB.
Mitico - Livello 3
Mitico - Livello 3
@Rino231 ma è possibile che non sappiate che la vostra offerta non prevede il riparti?
0 Kudos
Rino231
Grande
Grande
Non riparte da un ora, una volta che mi serve non funziona assurdo, cambierô gestore
0 Kudos
Angelyca
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Ciao @Rino231, ti ho contattato in privato. Sono a tua disposizione per verificare insieme. A presto!

0 Kudos
MADDA10
Grande
Grande
Come avete risolto poi perché anche a me sto da 20 minuti e non mi riparte però i soldi li hanno presi
0 Kudos
Sirya
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Ciao @MADDA10 , la criticità segnalata è stata risolta oppure persiste ancora?  Resto a tua completa disposizione. Fammi sapere.

0 Kudos
sodoff
Grande - Livello 2
Grande - Livello 2

can you help me? I was upgraded to 200Gb and just noticed with this stupid package I cannot "riparti" as before with my 70Gb. It's really no-sense to be blocked without internet after paid more.

0 Kudos
Sirya
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @sodoff , I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I'm here to help you and I inform you that not all offers provide for the possibility of "restarting". Only those that include 100 gigs or less. I am available.

0 Kudos
sodoff
Grande - Livello 2
Grande - Livello 2

Yeah I just noticed that 200gb can't do restart. But it's really inconvenient to be stuck without internet after upgrade. In case, is there any way to interverne to have "riparti"? Because my next rinnovo is next week and I can't wait.

Grazie!

0 Kudos
Sirya
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @sodoff, I'm here to help you and I inform you that not all offers provide for the possibility of "restarting". Only those that include 100 gigs or less. I am available.

0 Kudos