annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Slow internet after 5. oct

JanM
Grande - Livello 2
Grande - Livello 2

I am using ho mobile internet for almost one year and worked really well but on 5. oct is started working really slowly (20s to open google website) and until today speed didn't change.
I try to put the sim card to another phone to check if this is an issue but was the same problem.
I check what connection I have and is 4G all the time but send/receive data is low all the time.

I even change the ho package after just to see if maybe that will work.

I am using the service around Brixen.

I don't know what else to do, but I can't use so slow the internet, and that why I would like your help.
If nothing changes I will be forced to change provider.

Thank you and hope that we found a solution.

0 Kudos
6 RISPOSTE 6
JanM
Grande - Livello 2
Grande - Livello 2

Hey,
After a one-week problem is still there and I think this isn't normal that way.
My account is almost full: https://photos.app.goo.gl/eJqx4QiHofyrARqF6

Speed tests are slow (0.06 Mbps) all the time even in the middle of the night: https://photos.app.goo.gl/As9sZ1xLku7BQChZ6

I can't work with that slow internet and if we can't solve the problem I will need to change the provider.

Thanks, and hope that we found the solution.
Best, Jan M. 

0 Kudos
Owen
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @JanM, if you experience slow navigation it could be due to network congestion. Our technical department works constantly to strengthen the network and improve the quality of the service offered. I remain at your disposal.

0 Kudos
JanM
Grande - Livello 2
Grande - Livello 2

Hey @Owen,
I have friends which can normally use your network in the same location and didn't have any problem.
Don't understand what is really a problem here, but I already order Iliad SIM because I don't see another way of finding a solution to this problem any time soon.

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
Owen
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @JanM, first of all, I invite you to check the functionality of our SIM in a device other than the one you are using. Let me know, I remain at your complete disposal.

0 Kudos
JanM
Grande - Livello 2
Grande - Livello 2
I try sim card inside two devices and on two different location, i have 4g full signal but connection stay low all the time. (20s to open google site).
0 Kudos
Deborah11
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @JanM,
we confirm that the browsing speed can depend on many factors such as network congestion, due to the current situation, or to interventions that temporarily reduce performance.
Our technical department is constantly working to upgrade the network and improve the quality of the service offered. Have a good day.

0 Kudos