Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

the expense

6 RISPOSTE 6
Angelyca
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @Samin , to write to us privately, log in to the Community, click on your name and tap on ho.fficina profile, you will find an envelope indicating private messages. Do not reply to the email (no reply) as it is a notification simply informing you that you have received a private email message. We remain available. Good evening

0 Kudos
gae974
Fenomeno
Fenomeno
@Samin. To reply privately to the ho.fficina boss, log in to your ho.fficina profile and tap the envelope symbol on the left above the circle of your profile picture.
0 Kudos
Samin
Grande
Grande
excuse me when i login in the app the only things i can see in the profile is about privecy and number and email and payment. there isn’t any option about private message
0 Kudos
Sylvie
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @Samin, to reply privately, log in to the Community, click on your name and tap on ho.fficina profile, you will find an envelope indicating private messages. Good day.

0 Kudos
Samin
Grande
Grande
how can i send messages in private to you?
0 Kudos
Sylvie
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @Samin, does the problem you have reported persist? If you need support send me a private message with your details. I remain at your disposal, good morgnig.

0 Kudos
Samin
Grande
Grande
hello. i got a new number for in ho and at first it said the expense is 7 euros but now in the aplication it gets 9 euros. why?what should i do?one of the reasons that i chose ho was the expense
0 Kudos