Grande
Grande
How can I change my offer from 50g to 70g
13 RISPOSTE 13
Deborah11
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @B21,
you can check any offers available for your telephone number, directly from the ho. APP, in the section MY OFFER - CHANGE OFFER.
I remain at your disposal. Good day.

0 Kudos
Benneh
Grande
Grande
Hello I’ve been trying to change my offer from 8 euros to 6 euros but it’s not changing
Please assist
0 Kudos
Deborah11
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @Benneh, I sent you a private message. As soon as I have the required data, I will provide you with support. Thanks and enjoy the rest of the day.

0 Kudos
Benneh
Grande
Grande
My telephone number is 3500369054
My surname is Quarcoo
My name is Benedicta
My codice fiscale is QRCBDC96T59Z318B
I want to change the offer from the 8 euros offer to the 6 euros offer.
My email is nasak.bq@gmail.com
Thank you
Hope to receive a feedback today
0 Kudos
Benneh
Grande
Grande
I have also responded as such to the message or should I send the details again
My telephone number is 3500369054
My surname is Quarcoo
My name is Benedicta
My codice fiscale is QRCBDC96T59Z318B
0 Kudos
Alchimia
You must send the message to the foreman privately, and avoid continuing to publish your personal data here, on a public forum visible to anyone.
0 Kudos
Alchimia
Click on the name of the foreman and then click on "Send a message" again at the top.
0 Kudos
Benneh
Grande
Grande
I still do not understand the mail sent to me, does that mean I can’t change the offer ever? Or I can change after using this month?? Because in my region now, I can’t even step out to top up and I need to use the data too
And I asked the agent to subscribe to the 6 euros for me but I recently realized he subscribed to the 8 euros offer
0 Kudos
Sirya1
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hello @Benneh,  we inform you that for those who switch from KEna Mobile the offer includes 70 gigabytes, unlimited minutes and SMS for only € 8.99 per month.  For more info, take a look at this link: https://www.ho-mobile.it/offer-2-btl8-99.html! Therefore everything is correct. I am available.

0 Kudos