annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Poor Connection

Jack-E-Boy
Grande
Grande
My secondary number has dropped to less than 1mb/s for the past few days. My main number is working ok, but I use the secondary number as my WiFi sim, and so this is causing serious problems.

I’ve reset the router and ensured the APN is correct, but the speed is still lagging.
0 Kudos
6 RISPOSTE 6
GianMariaS
Grande - Livello 3
Grande - Livello 3

Hi dude. It is a big problem we are facing. It is not a good service from HO. I've noticed that at 23.00 full speed returns... it is strange, isn't it?

0 Kudos
Jack-E-Boy
Grande
Grande
That’s interesting, because for me it was around 23:00 a couple of days ago when it died.

But my phone sim still has decent speed, it’s just the data sim that crashed, so I’m not really sure what’s specific to that sim that’s causing problems.
0 Kudos
Alexander
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @Jack-E-Boy, the connection speed may depend on various factors such as the device used, the distance from the repeater, the quality of the network in the area and the congestion of the same, also if used in the home different structural elements (such as the walls of the house, electronic equipment, etc.) may affect full signal reception. Cross-test by inserting the sim in a different device to see if you see an improvement and monitor outside the home. I remain available. Good day

0 Kudos
Jack-E-Boy
Grande
Grande
So I’ve had a solid signal with this sim for a long period of time with the router I use, and the problems with the speed only arose a few days ago.

I have tried switching the data sim into my phone, but the speed remains at 0.5 mb/s wherever I go.

As I say, my other sim that I use in my phone works fine, and I have been using my phone to tether to my desktop for work etc.

However this means I’m quickly using up my data on a smaller plan, so I need the data sim online as soon as possible.
0 Kudos
Jack-E-Boy
Grande
Grande
Hello again. It’s been a few days, is there any update as to why the speed of the sim is so poor?

As I’ve mentioned I work online, so I need access to the data I’ve paid for. If you could respond at your earliest convenience. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Andress1
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @ Jack-E-Boy, I wrote to you privately about your problem.
I am waiting for the requested data.
Good day.

0 Kudos