annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Very slow Internet speed

Hylton
Grande
Grande
Good day, for the last month, my Internet speed has been so slow that I am unable to use the sim card. Doing a speed test showed download speed of 0.07mbps. Today my offer renewed and the speed is still the same. I restarted my phone and tried configuring the APN again, but nothing has worked. Please help.
0 Kudos
11 RISPOSTE 11
AdrianViorel
Grande
Grande
I have the same problem.
Ho lo stesso problema.
0 Kudos
Benedetta11
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @Hylton, I contacted you privately. I am at your disposal to check together. See you soon!

0 Kudos
MAli
Grande
Grande
I am using Ho since quite some time and it has given me no problems until two days ago. I have extremely slow internet and I checked various methods like turning of my cell phone. I tried on another network and it works fine.
I also have a positive balance, so please fix the issue
0 Kudos
Josephine11
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @MAli, I contacted you privately. I am at your disposal to check together. See you soon!

0 Kudos
princejeni
Benvenuto
Benvenuto
My internet has been very slow for the past few days. Please try to fix it
0 Kudos
Sylvie11
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @princejeni, I contacted you privately. I am at your disposal to check together. See you soon!

0 Kudos
Dima
Grande
Grande

Hi, my hotspot internet is very slow. 1.3 Mbps download and 2.0 Mbps upload.

I have an Iphone with Ho Sim card near it, which gives 10 times the speed. Can you help me to resolve the issue?

0 Kudos
DarkChris
Genio
Genio
1,3 mb/s in down, it's a very good Speed for this SIM! 👍😅
0 Kudos
Josephine11
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @Dima, the connection speed may depend on various factors such as the device used, the distance from the repeater, the quality of the network in the area and the congestion of the same, moreover, if used at home, various structural elements (such as house walls, electronic equipment, etc.) could affect full signal reception. Make sure your device is 4G enabled. Try moving from 4g to 3g in settings, reboot and put back in 4g. We remain available. Good evening.

0 Kudos