I wanted to chnage my plan from 50G to 100G at the end of the month
However it automatically refresh my 50G offer using my credit
Now how can I change the plan and get back the 50G money and not losing i
0 Kudos
10 RISPOSTE 10
Ariannah1
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hello @Iman, I wrote you a private message. I remain at your disposal. See you soon!

0 Kudos
Courage
Benvenuto
Benvenuto
How can i change my plan to 70 gb because i have finished the first data and i can't wait for 2 weeks before renewing. Please help me i can't stay without internet
Josephine11
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @Courage, the promotion cannot be changed as the conditions relating to the offer subscribed at the time of purchase apply. Any offers dedicated to you can be viewed directly from the APP My Offer> Change Offer. We remind you that, if you have finished your gigs, with Riparti you can renew your offer in advance to have all the gigs, minutes and SMS available again. The offer is automatically renewed every month at the usual price from the date of the restart. Below is the link with all the information on the service: https://supporto.ho-mobile.it/t5/Soluzioni-per-usare-la- SIM / i-finished-i-giga-oi-minutes / ta-p / 127. Have a good day.

0 Kudos
Georg1
Grande
Grande
Hi, I would also like to change my plan to one with more giga. Happy to pay more. Currently on a 50 GB plan and seeing a 100 GB plan for a euro more per month - would be grateful if I could switch.

Thank you and best wishes
0 Kudos
Ariannah1
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hello @Georg1, unfortunately the promotion cannot be changed as the conditions relating to the offer subscribed at the time of purchase apply. However, you can check the offers dedicated to you by accessing the Change Offer section from the app. I am available. Good day and best wishes to you too!

Georg1
Grande
Grande
Hi Ariannah,
Thanks for getting back to me.
I find it odd that I would need to move my number to e.g. Iliad first and then move it back to ho mobile to get that 100 GB offer - ho mobile would lose me as a customer for a few months no?
There are no offers listed in my app under change plan - not even the currently available 70 GB for new numbers.
I'm happy to shop around for better offers but ho mobile lose me for at least a few months as customer- I just dont understand how that's economical for ho mobile.

Best and buon natale
0 Kudos
Georg1
Grande
Grande
Hi @Ariannah1, if I understand correctly I need to triangulate to CoopVoce and back to ho mobile to activate the 100 GB option. Is this correct and the only way I can activate the 100 GB option? Thank you and best wishes
0 Kudos
Lobi1
Grande
Grande
Can I change my plan now before the month is up so I don't get charged
0 Kudos
Sylvie
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @Lobi1, i contacted you privately. I am at your disposal to check together. Soon!

0 Kudos