Esther1
Grande
Grande
Please I mistakenly pay twice I don't know how to retrieve my money back
0 Kudos
Esther1
Grande
Grande
Yeah I supposed to pay 9.99€ but I tried paying through my phone and I mistakenly pay more than 9.99€ so please turn my balance please 🙏
0 Kudos
Esther1
Grande
Grande
Hello I'm still waiting
0 Kudos
Esther1
Grande
Grande

dis***************************** please Email me I need your feedback please

0 Kudos
Deborah11
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @Esther1,

I sent you a private message. As soon as I have the requested data I will provide you with support. Thanks and enjoy the rest of the day.

Mohammadamin
Grande
Grande
Hi
My situation is exactly the same, I paid twice for activating my simkart, please refund my money
0 Kudos
Sylvie11
Capo ho.fficina
Capo ho.fficina

Hi @Mohammadamin, I inform you that this is a pre-authorization for payment and I confirm that the technical times to cancel the provisional authorization depend on the manager of the card (credit card or PayPal) used for payment, usually 30 days. If the payment should be present on the statement, you must send a copy of the same to our support email: supporto@mail.ho-mobile.it. I am available. Good day.

0 Kudos
JassBhullar
Grande - Livello 2
Grande - Livello 2

My number+39379xxxxxxx my recharge not done but decuted the postepay balance 10 euro please return my account money thank you

0 Kudos
JassBhullar
Grande - Livello 2
Grande - Livello 2

My number +39379xxxxxxx I have a recharge 10 euro in postepay account but decuted the money in my account but not recharge done please return my money

0 Kudos